Thursday, January 24, 2008

Giants in Buffalo




I spent what was probably one of the worst weather days in lovely Buffalo for the Giants and Bills. The day started off with the temperature in the low 20's at game time. I was prepared with many layers and my Northface McMurdo and I keep dry as the weather changed from bad to worst. As the 2nd quarter began the skys opened and rain which quickly turned to sleet and then hail as I was shooting this important game. In the images below you can see the weather and how they just kept playing. By the end of the game it was snowing and that was the fun part. Snow and Football perfect together. I sent all my images and made deadline. Then I headed to the airport which was another fun adventure. The flight was scheduled for 7 pm. In short I took off at 12:45am and got back home at 3 am. A long but fun day...........

No comments: