Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Bowl Parade Celebration


What a day, I had just landed at midnight from covering the Super Bowl with fellow Star-Ledger photographers, and I get home hit the pillow and wake up again at 6 am to head back into NYC to get my position for the big Super Bowl victory celebration for the Giants. John Munson and myself met up at his home in Manhattan and headed down together to City Hall. We got into position at 8:30am and waited on the podium til the parade down the Canyon of Heroes ended at City Hall. That was about 1:30pm. So the festivities began and as it moved along I was taking tight shots of all the participants. Well I do not know why by I had a thought that when Michael Strahan came up I was going to need a wider shot so I began shooting with my 70-210 when he began do the "stomp" and jumped up in the air. This was just like at the Super Bowl and I caught it again just like at the Super Bowl. So here are my 2 images of "The Stomp". As the GIANTS STOMPED THE PATRIOTS OUT!!!!!!

No comments: